2012-2013 Coaching Staff
Team: Renegades 16 Black
- 2012-2013 Renegades 16 Black
- 2011-2012 Renegades 16 Black
- 2010-2011 Renegades 18 Black
- 2009-2010 Renegades 14
- 2008-2009 Renegades 13 and 15
- 2007-2008 Texas Airborne 12 Developmental Head Coach
Playing Experience/ Accomplishments:
Amy played for College of Southern Idaho where she was a letter winner and made the all-tournament team at the Ricks Invitational. She was picked up by Utah State University and holds a record for most block assists. She was a four time letter winner in High School and was named the All-Around Athlete. Amy was a member of the Idaho State Championship team. She also lettered in basketball 4 times and named the Best Defensive Player. Amy lettered in track 3 times and was a record breaker in the high jump.
Amy has assisted 3 student-athletes in receiving full college scholarships, in the 2010-2011 season, her FIRST season assisting in the recruitment process!
Toni Figliola Luedke
Team: Renegades 18 National Assistant Coach
- 2012-2013 Renegades 18 National Assistant Coach
- 2010-2011 Renegades 15 Black
- 2009-2010 Renegades 15 Black
- 2008-2009 Renegades 14 Black & Pink
- 2007-2008 Texas Airborne 13 Blue Head Coach
- 1991-1995 – 4 year Varsity letter in Track – 3rd in the Region in 100m Hurdles – competed in 100m Hurdles, Long Jump, Triple Jump, 4x400 Relay
- 1991-1995 – 4 year Track MVP
- 1992-1995 – 3 year Varsity letter in Volleyball
- 1992-1995 – 3 year Varsity letter in Basketball
- 1994 – member of State Qualifying Volleyball Team (the 1st team in 25+ years)
- 1994 & 1995 - Female Athlete of the Year (2 years)
- Missouri Valley College – full scholarship, Volleyball & Track
- Graduated from Magnolia High School in 1995. Currently lives in Montgomery with her husband, Trea, 12 year old son, Dylan & baby, Bowen (born October 15, 2011).
Team: Renegades 18 National
- 2012-2013 Renegades 18 National
- 2012 Girls National Junior Olympic Qualifier
- 2011-2012 Renegaes 18 National
- 2010-2011 Renegades 18 National
- 2009-2010 Texas Airborne 17 National
- 2008-2009 Texas Airborne 17 National
- 2007-2008 Texas Airborne 16 Blue
- 2006-2007 JO’s
- 2006-2007 Northwest Elite 17 National
- 2005-2006 Woodlands Volleyball Club 17 National
- 2004-2005 Woodlands Volleyball Club 17 National
- 1997-Present – Various summer college camps throughout Texas, including Stephen F. Austin (SFA), University of Houston (UH), Sam Houston State University (SHSU), Baylor, University of Texas (UT), Texas State, North Texas, & Southern Methodist University (SMU)
Waddy has assisted 38 student-athletes in receiving full college scholarships, to date (8 during the most recent season, 2012-2013, 4 during the 2011-2012 season & 8 during the 2010-2011 season).
Coach Waddy received a full football scholarship to Stephen F. Austin & then signed as a free agent with the Houston Texans in 2001. He was later cut & has been teaching & coaching in the Aldine & Klein ISD (currently) since.
Team: Renegades 17 Black
- Stephen F Austin’s camp 2007-2010
- 2012-2013 Renegades 17 Black
- 2011-2012 Renegades 17 Black
2010: Letter winner 2007-2010
- Finished with 556 career kills
- Named SLC player of the week on Nov 16,2009 after averaging 4.10 kills per set in 3 matches
- Had career high 19 kills in 2009
- Part of 2007 SLC championship team
2009: Played in all 37 matches for SFA on the season, becoming one of SFA's most potent offensive options ... averaged a career-best 2.26 kills per set, hitting a solid .229 ... named Southland Conference Player of the Week on Nov. 16 after averaging 4.10 kills per set in three matches against McNeese State, Southeastern La. and Nicholls ... put up a career-high 19 kills against Central Arkansas (9/28) ... put up 17 kills against McNeese State (10/10), including 10 in the first set alone in helping SFA reach the 20-win mark for the sixth straight season ... picked up seven of her team- high 14 kills in the first set of SFA's loss to Texas State (10/29), setting a career high with a .522 attack percentage ... hit .345 with 14 kills in the Southland Conference Tournament semifinals against Nicholls (11/21) in helping propel SFA to the conference championship match.
2008: Got into 17 matches, including 42 individual sets ... had a season-high eight kills and four blocks in sparking SFA to a win over Texas A&M-Corpus Christi (10/15) ... had at least five kills on four occasions ... opened season with six-kill, four-block performance in win over Western Carolina (8/29) ... finished with 24 blocks for a 0.57 per-set average on the year.
2007: Saw action in 13 matches on the season ... had a season-best four kills against North Texas (9/18) and Texas A&M-Corpus Christi (11/3) ... had kills in the final nine matches she saw action in ... picked up a season-best three digs against Wake Forest (9/14) ... averaged a kill per game as a freshman.
High School: A versatile athlete who earned honors in three sports at Spring Woods High School ... was team captain for the volleyball squad and named the team's Most Valuable Player as a senior ... was a first-team all-district selection ... also captained the varsity basketball team and earned first-team all-district accolades ... was named MVP of the track team as a senior ... served as captain on her club team, the Southwest Heat Juniors ... was named to the academic all-district teams for both volleyball and basketball.
Team: Renegades 16 Royal Head Coach
- 2012-2013 Renegades 16 Royal
- 2011-2012 Renegades 15 White
Team: Renegades 16 Royal Asst. Coach
- 2012-2013 Renegades 16 Royal Assistant Coach
- 2011 Summer Camp Coach at Spike Sports, Houston
- 2008–2009 14-Red Head Coach for Powerhouse VBC, Chicago, IL
- 2007–2008 Setting Coach for 12s – 18s for Powerhouse VBC, Chicago,IL
- Catie began playing club volleyball in the 7th grade.
- Club volleyball player experience is outlined below (all based in the Chicagoland area)
- West Suburban VBC – 2 years
- Sports Performance VBC – 3 years
- Chicago Juniors – 1 year
- 2 Year JV starter at Naperville North High School
- 2 Year Varsity starter at Naperville North High School
- After four years of competitive high school volleyball and six years of club, Catie received a full academic scholarship to Mercer University in Macon, GA.
- At Mercer, Catie was a 3 year starting setter and libero, averaging over 11 assists per game and ranked as a freshman in the top 30 setters in the nation for assists per game.
- In 2005, Catie left Mercer to pursue a marketing degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago, where she graduated in 2007.
- Catie is now a sports marketing and events professional in the Houston area, who enjoys both indoor and sand recreational volleyball leagues.
- Catie is excited to be back in the gym and working with Renegades VBC to continually improve the volleyball skills of our up and coming athletes.
Rebecca "Becky" Wheeler
Team: Renegades 14 Royal
- 2012-2013 Renegades 14 Royal
- 2011-2012 Renegades 15 Black
- 2010-2011 Renegades 15 Royal
- Becky has played volleyball since the 5th grade.
- She lettered in both volleyball and golf at Magnolia HIgh School- Class of 2002.
- Becky continues to play beach and court volleyball in various league.
Becky attended Texas A&M University where she graduated in May 2006 with an Agricultural Journalism degree.
During and after Becky's college years, she interned in Washington D.C. for Congressman Kevin Brady in Fall 2005 and then Congressman Thaddeus McCotter in Summer 2006.
After a semester of graduate school, Becky worked at the State Capitol in Austin for Representative Rick Hardcastle in 2007.
Becky is thrilled to once again be actively involved in a sport she loves and looks forward to upcoming season!
Team: Renegades 14 Black
- 2012-2013 Renegades 14 Black
- 2011-2012 Renegades 15 Royal
- 2010-2011 Renegades 15 Royal Assistant Coach
- Caryn has been involved with volleyball since the 6th grade,
- She played varsity golf all 4 years of high school and lettered in golf and sports medicine - Class of 2007- Magnolia High School
- Caryn continues to play beach volleyball in various leagues
- Caryn went on to play Collegiate Golf at The Savannah College of Art and Design and played Intramural beach volleyball
Caryn attended The Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah Georgia on Artistic Honors and Golf scholarships where she graduated in March of 2011 with a B.F.A. in Illustration.
2008 - She was awarded the Bob Cooper Memorial Scholarship Teammate Award for the college.
2009 - She was a member of the Academic All Team Conference Team for the Sun Conference with a 4.0 for the year.
2009 - A member of the Academic Team of the Year for SCAD Athletics.
2010 - Caryn was an assistant golf coach at the Savannah College of Art and Design.
She is extremely excited to be a part of the Renegades VBC program and is looking forward to a great season!
Team: Renegades 14 White
- 2012-2013 Renegades 14 White
- 2009-2010 Texas Airborne 17
- 2008-2009 Texas Airborne 16
- Played Club Volleyball at Tomball College against Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, etc.
- Various Men's USAV A & BB tournaments
- 2009 Lone Star Classic 3rd Place Select Division Finisher
Brian is married to his wife, Crissy, & they have 5 children: Christopher, Isabel, Mateo, Samuel & Sophia
Team: Renegades 14 Teal
- 2012-2013 Renegades 14 Teal